Cars for Homes | Habitat for Humanity of Denton County
Donate a vehicle to Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program, Cars for Homes, to help families in Denton county.
Your car donation is one more way that you can support our work in the Denton County area. Vehicle donations are quick and easy! It only takes three simple steps to donate your car to Habitat for Humanity, and your donation may also be tax deductible.
We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity of Denton County?
- All proceeds from your donation will support Denton County families achieve strength and self-reliance.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Denton County?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344.
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Texas?
- The State of Texas will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.