Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity of Denton County!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us! We are currently building our 107th home located at 601 Rose Street in Denton. If you are interested in volunteering on this build, please sign up using the online form below. For groups, please call us at (940) 484-5006 to discuss available opportunities and schedule a time. We look forward to building with you!
Please call (940) 484-5006 with questions or if interested in volunteering at our ReStore or office.
SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER:
Interested in volunteering on our 107th home? Please sign up for an available volunteer slot via the widget below.
Please download and complete the following forms and waivers as applicable and bring them to your first volunteer shift. You may also return these electronically via email to email@example.com. These will also be available for you to complete at the volunteer site.
BUILD SAFE – Staying accident-free every day by following these 7 steps to stay safe:
- Wear HARD HATS and SAFETY GLASSES at all times while on build sites. (Provided).
- Wear WORK GLOVES and HARD-SOLED, CLOSED-TOE SHOES. (Some gloves provided, but please bring your own if you have them).
- Wear FACE PROTECTION and RESPIRATORY PROTECTION as directed.
- ASK FOR GUIDANCE if you are uncertain about a task or tool operation.
- ELIMINATE ALL DISTRACTIONS and FOCUS ON YOUR TASK.
- PUT TOOLS and MATERIALS AWAY after use.
- STAY HYDRATED and TAKE A BREAK when you feel tired.
- Volunteers must be ages 16 and up. Those volunteers ages 16-17 must have an adult volunteering with them.
We have implemented steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 on our build sites:
- Enter the build site ONLY IF YOU ARE REGISTERED TO WORK.
- Stay home if you are sick. DON’T COME IN IF YOU HAVE: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fever, Chills, Muscle pain, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
- Wear a face covering (RECOMMENDED). Wash it every day and do not share it!
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN for a minimum of 20 seconds. We will have a sanitizing station on site.
- Stay 6 FEET APART from others when possible.
- DISINFECT AND CLEAN TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT. Do not share.
There are many ways to volunteer:
Please sign up to volunteer on a build site using the Volunteer Sign-up Form above.
Please call the ReStore at (940) 382-8487 for more information on available volunteer opportunities.
Please call the ReStore at (940) 382-8487 for information on Court Ordered Community Service volunteer opportunities.
Before your first Court Ordered Community Service volunteer shift, please fill out and bring: Court Ordered Community Service Volunteer Application – ReStore
Please fill out the following forms and waivers as applicable and bring them to your first volunteer shift. These will also be available for you to fill out at the volunteer site.